CARDIO THORACIC AND VASCULAR SURGERY
DR AVINASH DAL
Dr Avinash Dal has been practising Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery since qualifying from the Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Science and Technology at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India and was working as the Senior Consultant in the specialty at the Apollo Health City, Hyderabad, India. Now he has shifted to CONTINENTAL HOSPITAL, Gachibowli, Hyderabad and is Chief Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon
Daily OPD timings at Continental Hospital including the team consultants is 11-3pm, however this is extendable and flexible depending on appointment
Kurnool Heart and Multispecialty Hospital camp on 10/12//2016
Ananthpur: Satyam Diagnostics near Gauri Theatre camp on 17/11/2016
Kadapa: Tirumala Hospital camp on 18/11/2016
Nanded camp will not be held this month also due to the fact that there is a political activity in that area in the last week of November, 2016. However, we may visit Nanded and it is advisable for patients to be in touch with our team manager. The December Nanded camp will be decided later
Dr Avinash Dal
WORLD HEART DAY CELEBRATIONS 2016
The Continental Hospitals conducted a public awareness program for the prevention of heart diseases on the World Heart Day (29 September 2016) at Charminar, Hyderabad. Highlights of the program were reported in the news (links quoted below)
Dr Avinash Dal is presently the Chief Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon at the Continental Hospital, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, India.
For email queries send to email@example.com
This is the new email and we will try to give you answers as soon as possible
1. Tirone David II operation saves valve replacement and none of the patients had any postoperative bleeding. Long term results in our patients are encouraging.(We had two cases this month itself)
2.Bronchoplastic resection of adenoid carcinoma of bronchus performed with total lung expansion. The patient will be subjected to adjuvant radiotherapy even though margins and lymph nodes are free from tumour.
3.endovascular repair of aneurysm with traumatic rupture of aorta succesfully
4. Rare combination of Cor triatriatum with Partial AV canal defect and severe MR along with unroofed LSVC, all repaired successfully at Continental Hospital, Gachibowli Hyderabad, India
5. successful CABG (on bypass) with LMCA and RCA disease with EF <20%
6. First TAVI for aortic valve stenosis done at Continental Hospital, Hyderabad
7. complete aortic debranching of abdominal aorta with endovascular stent graft placement (EVAR)
Copyright 2012-14 Dr Avinash Dal. All rights reserved.
Site Maintained by RISING SUN MEDIA