CARDIO THORACIC AND VASCULAR SURGERY
DR AVINASH DAL
Dr Avinash Dal has been practising Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery since qualifying from the Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Science and Technology at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India and was working as the Senior Consultant in the specialty at the Apollo Health City, Hyderabad, India. In 2015,he has shifted to CONTINENTAL HOSPITAL, Gachibowli, Hyderabad. Now he has joined VIRINCHI HOSPITALS, Hyderabad as Chief Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon.
Daily OPD timings at Virinchi Hospital including the team consultants is 12-4pm, however this is extendable and flexible depending on appointment
Kurnool Heart and Multispecialty Hospital camp on 08/04/2017
In view of the doctor's agitation against violence, the Nanded camp will be thought of later.
Dr Avinash Dal
"Life is short, the art is long" (Sir William Osler)
Dr Avinash Dal is presently the Chief Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon at the Virinchi Hospitals, Virinchi Circle, Road no 1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034 Telangana, India.
For email queries send to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the new email and we will try to give you answers as soon as possible
1. Tirone David II operation saves valve replacement and none of the patients had any postoperative bleeding. Long term results in our patients are encouraging.(We had two cases this month itself)
2.Bronchoplastic resection of adenoid carcinoma of bronchus performed with total lung expansion. The patient will be subjected to adjuvant radiotherapy even though margins and lymph nodes are free from tumour.
3.endovascular repair of aneurysm with traumatic rupture of aorta succesfully
4. Rare combination of Cor triatriatum with Partial AV canal defect and severe MR along with unroofed LSVC, all repaired successfully at Continental Hospital, Gachibowli Hyderabad, India
5. successful CABG (on bypass) with LMCA and RCA disease with EF <20%
6. First TAVI for aortic valve stenosis done at Continental Hospital, Hyderabad
7. complete aortic debranching of abdominal aorta with endovascular stent graft placement (EVAR)
Copyright 2012-14 Dr Avinash Dal. All rights reserved.
Site Maintained by RISING SUN MEDIA